[burt-all] Meeting with Nagem

  • From: Greg Thanavaro <glthanav@xxxxxx>
  • To: burt-all@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 20:32:40 -0400

Hey guys,
So I set up the meeting with Nagem. Dewski had originally told me that he'd be able to make it, but earlier this week informed me that he will be in meetings all day. We are just gonna meet with Nagem, cus he is the one that is gonna be our sponsor/advisor next year. The meeting is tomorow at 11 AM in the wind tunnel lab. Please be there, because we wanna show Nagem that we are serious about this and that we have real goals. Nick, please make sure to bring a revised copy of the proposal with you. We will be figuring out exactly what we're gonna do next year and start making arrangements to become an official SAO group or whatever, so if you wanna stay in the loop you should be there. Seniors don't have to come but feel free to, your guidance in our planning process would be much appreciated. Thanks, see ya tomorrow.
-g
BU Rocket Team Mailing List
Homepage: http://burt.schtuff.com/

Freelists.org Faq: //www.freelists.org/wiki/the_faq