[burt-all] Re: Meeting Tuesday evening

  • From: Seth B Cohen <scohen84@xxxxxx>
  • To: burt-all@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 01:12:19 -0400

Hi everyone-
Nick (and I) is going to reserve eng 245 (the conference room in 110 cummington, 2nd floor) and get access for tomorrow night and other meetings. there's a bit more room in there and itll be better once new members start coming (hopefully they will...)

see yall tomorrow
seth

p.s. the video is done and the big premiere will be tomorrow at the meeting :)

Aaron Colby wrote:
Hey All,
        Just a friendly reminder that we're having a meeting today (Tuesday)
at 7:30 p.m. We should plan to meet in the big room in Engels (sp?) - Nick,
or Jenna could one of you reserve it for us. See you all there!

Aaron

BU Rocket Team Mailing List
Homepage: http://burt.schtuff.com/

Freelists.org Faq: //www.freelists.org/wiki/the_faq