[burt-all] Re: Meeting Tomorrow

  • From: acolby@xxxxxx
  • To: burt-all@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 13:00:47 -0400

Hey all,
     I'm sorry but I can't make the meeting because I'm doing family stuff for
the 4th :-( Also, I just figured I'd mention that Luke will be back east for a
little while around/after the 4th though I'm not sure if he has any free time.
Anyways, Good Luck!

     Aaron

uoting John Ottander <john.ottander@xxxxxxxxx>:

> Hi all,
> Lets have a meeting tomorrow in AME201 at 5pm. I've asked for access
> to the
> Wind tunnel lab but I am not sure if that will work out. We have a
> bunch of
> small stuff to do before we can do a static test. It looks like we
> may be
> able to do one on the first or second weekend after the 4th. Its
> coming up
> soon so we need to get going.
>
> Agenda:
> 1. Discuss Fuel/Nozzle options.
> 2. Clean injector holes and design new injector plates for them.
> 3. [if wind tunnel access]  Redo load cell amplifier and trouble
> shout data
> acq system.
> 4. Order hose for N2O tank.
> 5. Make a bud box for igniter circuits.
>
> Bring:
> 1. Laptops for data acquisition testing.
>
> John

BU Rocket Team Mailing List
Homepage: http://burt.schtuff.com/

To unsubscribe from this list: send an email to
burt-all-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with unsubscribe in the Subject.
Freelists.org Faq: //www.freelists.org/wiki/the_faq