[burt-all] Meeting Minutes

  • From: johnio@xxxxxx
  • To: burt-all@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 22:53:42 -0400

http://burt.schtuff.com/minutes_04_12_2006

Please work on action items.

Also please look at http://burt.schtuff.com/end_of_year
We don't have much time left. We may get to a static test on the weekend 4/29-30. Or weekend before, or week after.

The machine shop become free towards finals so the worst case scenario is we machine during finals week. What do people think about doing a static test around that time?

Also, James and I are planning on meeting up tommorrow evening to work on the nozzle/injector calcs at about 5:30 if anybody wants to join. I won't have time to do anything on Friday, but if people want to meet up, I can provide access to a place to work.

John

P.S. Jonah. Did you get any progress on getting the DAQ working?

BU Rocket Team Mailing List
Homepage: http://burt.schtuff.com/

Freelists.org Faq: //www.freelists.org/wiki/the_faq