[burt-all] Re: GE Aircraft Engines Lynn Tour

  • From: carlr@xxxxxx
  • To: AIAA <aiaa@xxxxxx>, burt-all@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 17:56:23 -0500

Hi Everybody,
There's still room for more people to come on the GE tour, so if you
want to come please let me know tonight! (I have to have the list of
who's coming by 6am tomorrow morning)  I need to know the following
from everybody who wants to come (this includes those of you who have
already gotten back to me):
1.  name
2.  major
3.  year in school
4.  whether you are a US citizen or green card holder
cheers,
carl

Quoting AIAA <aiaa@xxxxxx>:

Hi All,

This is a bit of a late notice, but we are planning an AIAA tour of GE
Aircraft Engines in Lynn for this Friday, December 9.  We will most likely
be shooting for arriving there around 2pm and staying for about an hour and
a half.  If there are enough people to drive, that would be great, but if
not, we can take public transportation to get there.  Our group size is
going to be limited to 15, so if you want to go, please get back to me ASAP
at carlr@xxxxxxx  The facility in Lynn is definitely worth seeing, so if
you've got the time, you should definitely go.

Since GE works on export controlled hardware, you do have to be either a US
citizen or green card holder, and you'll need to bring a valid goverment
issued ID (i.e., driver's license or passport) on the day of the tour.  So,
please get back to me if you want to join us on Friday, and let me know if
you can drive and how many people you can take with you.

Cheers!

Carl Russell

AIAA Treasurer

carlr@xxxxxx