[burt-all] FW: AIAA/BURT Event

  • From: "Seth B Cohen" <scohen84@xxxxxx>
  • To: <burt-all@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 18:21:49 -0400

So those of you that want to go tomorrow night we will meet in the AME
building at 4:30pm. This should give us enough time to get the T there and
wait for tickets. I have no idea how many people will be there, but tix are
first come first served. We should be back by 9:30ish, but I really don't
know how long the talk is...

See you tomorrow,

Seth