[burpg] Welcome Grads, Signup Sheets

  • From: Joseph Beaupre <joebeau@xxxxxx>
  • To: burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 21:37:25 -0400

Hey Everyone,

To the grads who signed up for our email list, welcome to BURPG! We will be
having weekly meetings on Monday at 8pm in PHO 203. September 7th will be
our first official meeting of the year. This will be an introduction to
BURPG, the new liquid engine project, and signups for projects. Attending
the first meeting is recommended to get a sense for what may be in store.

For returning members, the signup sheet is below for SPLASH (I spelled it
right that time!) and the ENG Student Organization Fair. I want to get 5
people for each event. If you can stay the whole time, put your name in the
green box. If you can only attend part of the event, or if all spots are
filled and you would still like to attend, feel free to put your name in
the yellow box. The more the merrier.

The link to the signups:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k_z3NSg9QwToIG1mSIGnhkzrbE8-ZOVyHKulXGp2J64/edit#gid=0

See everyone at the next meeting!