[burpg] Re: Valve Box Pick up

  • From: Vincent Lee <vdl194@xxxxxx>
  • To: "burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 23:28:46 -0400

If you are interested in unsubscribing, please follow this link:
https://www.freelists.org/list/burpg

Once the link opens, fill in your e-mail address and select "Unsubscribe"
from the "Choose an action:" drop down box.

Because of the large number of subscribers, we ask that anyone interested
in unsubscribing please follow the instructions above. Additionally, anyone
responding to an e-mail sent out on burpg freelists should reply directly
to the sender rather than the entire mailing list, unless intended
otherwise. Please keep to these guidelines so that the mailing list can
remain spam-free and important e-mails won't get lost in the clutter.

Thanks,
Vince

On Wed, Sep 16, 2015 at 10:31 PM, Sera Evcimen <sevcimen@xxxxxx> wrote:

May I please be removed from the emailing list. Thank you!

On Sep 16, 2015, at 4:12 PM, Lucas Watson <lkwatson@xxxxxx> wrote:

I'm free until 5pm; can help.

On Wed, Sep 16, 2015 at 2:52 PM, Silvia Zhang <silvizha@xxxxxx> wrote:

I'm not sure how much help I'll be, but I'm free after 2 if you need me.

On Wed, Sep 16, 2015 at 2:05 PM, Abhishek Gaur <abhigaur@xxxxxx> wrote:

Hey,
I'll be free from 2-4. If it's during this period, I can definitely come.
On Sep 16, 2015 1:47 AM, "Vincent Lee" <vdl194@xxxxxx> wrote:

Hey all,

If anybody is free this Thursday afternoon, Eugene and I could use an
extra hand bringing the valve box back from West Campus. It'll require just
a bit of heavy lifting/handiwork. You'll also get a chance to check out our
launch support trailer if you haven't see it before.

Thanks,
Vince

--
Lucas Watson