[burpg] Re: Valve Box Pick up

  • From: Vincent Lee <vdl194@xxxxxx>
  • To: "burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 16:08:12 -0400

Hey all,

Thank you for all the help offers! I don't think there is much to do for any
more than 3-4 people, however. Right now I have Par, Ben, Eugene, and Doug as
coming along.

Definitely feel free come along if you wanted to check out ATLAS (our launch
support trailer). We will be meeting at 110 Cummington (Front of the ME
building) at 3 PM.

Thanks,
Vince

On Sep 16, 2015, at 2:52 PM, Silvia Zhang <silvizha@xxxxxx> wrote:

I'm not sure how much help I'll be, but I'm free after 2 if you need me.

On Wed, Sep 16, 2015 at 2:05 PM, Abhishek Gaur <abhigaur@xxxxxx> wrote:
Hey,
I'll be free from 2-4. If it's during this period, I can definitely come.

On Sep 16, 2015 1:47 AM, "Vincent Lee" <vdl194@xxxxxx> wrote:
Hey all,

If anybody is free this Thursday afternoon, Eugene and I could use an extra
hand bringing the valve box back from West Campus. It'll require just a bit
of heavy lifting/handiwork. You'll also get a chance to check out our
launch support trailer if you haven't see it before.

Thanks,
Vince