[burpg] Test & Housing Sign Up

  • From: Jeremy Pedro <jmpedro@xxxxxx>
  • To: "burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 21:20:13 -0500

Hey Everyone,

Busy week ahead of us again. Spring break is upon us and we're prepping for
a big test this weekend. We know many of you live in on campus dorm housing
and will be kicked off campus this Saturday. Luckily, you have connections
and we like to take care of our team members. Wow good networking.

If you are interested in coming to the test this weekend, please also add
your name to the sign-up list. You'll notice this list is a little bit
different than the usual. It has conditional formatting, which I'm quite
proud of. Add your name to the list, and add details on whether you can
host people this spring break or need someone to host you.

It's a beautiful time of year to be a terrier. As Katy Perry once said, "
Roar <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CevxZvSJLk8>".

https://docs.google.com/a/bu.edu/spreadsheets/d/1H6TNwU4xgqjIpSTHGh218PlLpP8Aug-sehyQUFrhG-U/edit#gid=0

Fight on,

Jeremy Pedro
Boston University
College of Engineering, 2017
Boston University Rocket Propulsion Group