[burpg] Teams For Cold Flow & Card Access

  • From: Mehmet Akbulut <meak@xxxxxx>
  • To: burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 14:52:44 -0500

Hey guys,

Those of you who didn't have access to the lab, should have access starting
today or Monday.

Once we reach the site on Sunday, meet up with your team. First person
listed in your team is your team lead. Team leads: once on site, give tasks
to your teammates and ensure they all are working towards your team
objective.

Teams for Cold Flow on Sunday are the following:

*Loadmaster:* Ben
Ensure all necessary equipment is loaded/unloaded. You will be supervising
the loading the night before the cold flow and unloading the night of the
cold flow. Let me know if you don't want to do this job since this requires
you to sacrifice both of your weekend nights.

*Tanks:* Mehmet, Cory, Carolina, Ben, Daniel
Set up the ground tanks, servos, lines, ULDs etc..

*Test Stand:* Sindel, Halstead, Alessandro, Pete, Mike*, John*, Jeremy*
Set up the winch, MkIV, test stand, guy wires...

*Avionics: *Drew, Dean
Prepare MkIV electronics/software ready for cold flow.

*Ground Electronics:* Matt, Brandon, Joe
Set up the batteries, communications, generator and remote station.

*Photography:* Halstead
Ensure all GoPros are setup in place and have enough battery. Also the
occasional photography.

If you are coming but not on the above list OR you don't want to come
anymore, send me an email.

*I don't know if you guys are actually coming since it is Sunday now not
Saturday, so please let me know.

Sincerely,
Mehmet Akbulut
Secretary