[burpg] Soldering party cancelled

  • From: Joseph Beaupre <joebeau@xxxxxx>
  • To: burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 17:06:21 -0400

Hey everyone,

So if you were planning  on going to soldering party,  I'm sorry to inform
you that it has been cancelled this Sunday.  There was a mix up in the ME
office and the connectors were not ordered. So, instead, do your homework
because the soldering is going to be happening during the week.
Unfortunately,  because there is no longer a set meeting time and we are on
a short schedule, we will need people who already know what they are doing
- this is no longer a chance to learn soldering or how to use tools. I
might not be able to be in attendance the whole time either, so you have to
have enough understanding of the systems to handle some of this on your
own.  So if you want to take up the challenge, email me.  We are going to
be only making the bare minimum for the cables,  but all the connectors. I
will send out another email with a time/date for when this can start once I
have an idea on when the connectors will be in.

Have a good weekend,

-Joe