[burpg] Shipping Crate and Pyro Valve Parts and McMaster Order

  • From: Armor Harris <armorharris@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 00:24:37 -0400

Hey guys,

We've got the requested supplies for the Mk IV shipping crate from home
depot, and we need to have it ready to go on Nov 8.

Secondly, where are we at on the pyro valve parts? I know that Evan is
working on his, but Felix what is your status on the other one? I will have
the rest of the parts complete by this weekend and would like to test it on
Saturday if we can get everything done by then.

I'm going to place a McMaster order for some random small stuff tomorrow,
does anyone need anything?