[burpg] Rocket Team Apparel

  • From: Ben Ha <benha@xxxxxx>
  • To: "burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 17:00:34 -0400

Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to update everyone about the apparel that we want to order.
I'm waiting on a final approval from BU to make sure that we can actually
print this without getting sued. I have attached the finalized design for
you all. I went with the black because I thought it looked better, but if
enough people tell me they want it in white, we can do that as well.

It is printed on a Unisex Track Jacket by American Apparel that you can
find more information on
here<http://www.spreadshirt.com/product-range-C2107/categoryId/26/productTypeId/103/type/detail>.
As far as pricing goes, it is $40.70, but I don't think that price includes
shipping? Here's hoping that we can get this through our SAO budget.

I was actually thinking that since we're given money to us by GE, we might
be able to get them to pay for it if we put a GE logo on there somewhere? I
doubt it though unless they're feeling really generous.

If anyone has any questions/critique, feel free to email me directly.

Cheers,

Ben Ha