[burpg] POCs for Projects- Week of 9/14

  • From: Joseph Beaupre <joebeau@xxxxxx>
  • To: burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 21:52:33 -0400

Hey everyone,

Here are the points of contact for the projects we discussed at tonight's
meeting. For review, I attached the power point of the projects. If you are
interested in a project, email the POC listed and tell them your name and
the project you are contacting them about.

Aft Structure - Jeremy
Payload - Joe
Fins - Tom
black box - Dan
recovery - Joe
lab inventory - Joe
tank pressure gauge - Joe
TVC bench - Jeremy
valve bench - Jeremy and Tom
performance - Bobby
tank stand - Bobby
kickstarter - Jeremy
lotus logo - Tom
controls - Bobby
nosecone - Joe

And the contact information for the POCs:
Tom: thalstea@xxxxxx
Joe: joebeau@xxxxxx
Bobby: bvp95@xxxxxx
Jeremy: jmpedro@xxxxxx
Dan: danpoe@xxxxxx

We also need a logo for the Lotus engine. This is open to everyone. If you
know anyone outside the group that may be interested, invite them to do it
too. We want all submissions by Monday the 28th. We will vote on them at
that meeting. We have logo themes already, which we would like the Lotus
logo to follow. Tom can answer specific questions on the theme, but it is
red, white, and black with Bank Gothic font. See our logo below for an
example:

[image: Inline image 1]

Have a good night,
--