[burpg] Need some help tomorrow

  • From: Armor Harris <armorharris@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 02:31:10 -0400

Hey guys,

We need the people who have been working on the mk IIb to come and help out
tomorrow. We need to get it assembled for reals with all of the parts and
all of the seals which will be time consuming.

We also need to clean up the lab and find screws for things and pack what
we are going to take, which are areas that people who aren't very familiar
with the rocket or the electronics can help with working along side people
who have coordinated tests before.

We also need to get the test stand assembled and ready to go.

Electronics still needs to do a full systems test but each individual
component is working.

I would say right now that if we get enough help the mechanical stuff will
be fine but electronics being ready to go is dependent on how many things
go wrong when the full systems tests happen.

Best,
Armor

--
Sent from my phone