[burpg] Mk V Assembly/ASTRo Ground Testing Saturday

  • From: Armor Harris <armorharris@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2014 13:48:44 -0500

Hi Everyone,

We have a lot to do to stay on schedule this weekend. Specifically, the
objectives list is:

*Thursday/Friday*

   - Machine aft pressurant support ring (Jarrod)
   - Pressurant tank radial support bumpers x3 (Vince)

Jarrod and Vince if you guys need help shout out sooner rather than later
so we can get these parts done for Saturday

*Saturday*

Mk V

   - Decontaminate the Mk V ox tank and bulkheads
   - Assemble nitrogen tank stack
   - Make all of the flared tubes that actually go inside of the tank
   - Install the bulkheads with o-rings

ASTRo

   - Perform ground testing of parachute deployment
   - Fully assemble servo fins, test with Kronos Lite
   - Tilt-testing of Kronos Lite
   - Raven and GPS install, programming, and testing
   - Fully assemble the rest of the rocket

A lot of the Mk V stuff is pretty manpower intensive so definitely come
help. We plan on getting started at 9 am.