[burpg] Meeting Times

  • From: Armor Harris <armorharris@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 14:14:36 -0700

Based upon Mehmet's doodle poll, we'll meet as a large group on Mondays at
9pm in the rocket lab.

Our big early objectives are the Mk IIb and ASTRo. Getting good data on
these two projects is critical to our success with the Mk V. These two
efforts will replace the high power cert rockets that we've done in the
past, so the intention is that they happen in a similar timeframe. This is
a great chance for some of the younger people to make really important
contributions to our goal of getting a rocket to space this summer.

Attached is some info about what specifically we intend to do with these
two projects, and a picture of the back end of the Mk V.