[burpg] Help Making Tube Drawings

  • From: Armor Harris <armorharris@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2014 14:01:36 -0700

Hey guys,

I need some help making drawings for the 30 something bent tubes that we
have in this rocket. It requires solidworks 2013 and takes about 10 minutes
per tube drawing so it's about 5 hours total of work.

You'll learn about CNC tube bending and high pressure plumbing and become
really familiar with the layout of the rocket.

Timeline is that we would want these done in the next two weeks.

Let me know if you're interested and I'll give you more info/show you how
it's done.

Best,
Armor