[burpg] Re: Ground Control Software

  • From: Wasim Khan <wasimk1995@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 23:11:19 -0400

Hello, I'm really interested in being park of this task. Unfortunately, I
don't don't have any experience in the programming or how to accomplish
what we are supposed to do. But I really want to learn it and help out as
much as I can. Please direct me to anything I  should read to learn it, or
any training session there is for learning it. Thank you

Wasim Khan