[burpg] GE Visit Last Call

  • From: Armor Harris <armorharris@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 22:53:01 -0400

Hey guys we only have 5 people signed up for the GE visit and I have to get
the list in tomorrow...they're our #1 sponsor and we only have five people
who are willing to go meet with them? In the past with a much smaller team
we've had 15+.

They will not be our sponsor for long if we don't get more people to go and
be interested. They really want to hire people from our team next fall for
internships and eventually full time jobs. Plus, who doesn't want to go see
how fighter jet engines are made?

It's Friday, April 25 from 8am to 1pm. Sign up below-

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmBjfyZBss8gdEtzZ3lDaE5Ud1B1clExby1GUmdJSVE&usp=docslist_api#gid=5