[burpg] Re: Fwd: Potential rocketry presentation for summer camp group

  • From: Armor Harris <armorharris@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 19:39:01 -0700

There is a university exemption... But we don't want to go out of our way
to become ITAR restricted.

You can show them videos and pictures of the rocket just don't include CAD
models or drawings or anything beyond top level specifications. Generally a
reasonable standard is that if you could read about it on a Wikipedia
article about our rocket then it's ok to talk about.

--
Sent from my phone