[burpg] Fwd: Potential rocketry presentation for summer camp group

  • From: "Kelley, Andrew, Todd" <atkelley@xxxxxx>
  • To: "<burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>" <burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 21:23:40 +0000

Anyone interested?

----------------------
Drew Kelley
(Sent from iPhone)

Begin forwarded message:

From: Donald James <juniorprograms@xxxxxxx<mailto:juniorprograms@xxxxxxx>>
Date: July 23, 2014 at 2:20:54 PM PDT
To: <terrierrocket@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:terrierrocket@xxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: Potential rocketry presentation for summer camp group

Hi,

I'm wondering if a member of the rocket propulsion group would be interested in
speaking to a group of international students about rocket propulsion tomorrow
(7/24) or Friday (7/25) during the evening. We had a speaker tentatively lined
up who never confirmed, so we're now looking for someone who wouldn't mind
jumping in at the last minute. Some details: the students are from a number of
different countries - primarily China - and they're all high school-aged. The
program is hosted at MIT, and a number of our students participate in
science-based activities alongside their English courses. The topic of the
presentation is very wide open, and could focus on the benefits of model
rocketry, or the physics of model rocketry. We just need someone who wouldn't
mind speaking and presenting an interactive demonstration with our group for
about an hour. We could pay an honorarium for this as well.

You can reach me at 857 233 9931 if interested or with any questions.

Thanks,
DJ

--
[Your logo]<http://www.elc.edu> [Facebook]