[burpg] Re: Fuse box for ground batteries

  • From: Osi Van Dessel <ovdessel@xxxxxx>
  • To: burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 14:24:14 -0400

Okay how are the batteries going to be attached? are there specific
connectors or are they just going to be attached to screw terminals? Also
do these snap connectors work
http://www.digikey.com/scripts/DKSearch/dksus.dll?Detail&itemSeq=137921744&uq=635173536871705757
they are similar to the ones sparkfun holds
https://www.sparkfun.com/products/8073

Osi Van Dessel
CAS IT
Mechanical Engineering Class of 2017