[burpg] Fuel Grain Testing Tomorrow Night

  • From: Petar Ojdrovic <pojdrov@xxxxxx>
  • To: burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2014 21:06:58 -0400

Hello All,

Tomorrow night I will be conducting a series of tests to perfect the
process and mixtures for the fuel grains for the MkV. It would be fantastic
if a few people came to help out with the mixing, testing, and data
acquisition. I plan to start at around 6:30 pm. This will in all likelihood
take a while, so I don't expect anyone to stay for the whole duration, but
having a few people to help out at least part of the time would be
fantastic. Please email me if you are available to help out for at least a
part of the test process.

Thanks,

Petar