[burpg] First Meeting of the Year

  • From: Joseph Beaupre <joebeau@xxxxxx>
  • To: burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 14:52:57 -0400

Hey Everyone,

We will have a meeting on Monday the 31st at 8pm. We will meet in the lab,
but may move up to PHO 203 if the doors are unlocked. This is just an
informal meeting to kick off the year. We will go over some liquid engine
stuff, rough plan for the year, and sign ups for our table at the ENG Open
House and SPLASH. If you aren't going to be around, that's fine. Most of
this will be covered at the first official meeting the following Monday.

See you there,
--
Joseph M. Beaupre
Boston University