[burpg] Facebook/Twitter drive

  • From: Petar Ojdrovic <pojdrov@xxxxxx>
  • To: burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 21:16:30 -0400

Hello fellow Rocketeers!

As you all may know, the fall fundraising campaign is getting underway, and
the first step is unsurprisingly getting as much exposure on social media
as possible. Please take a few minutes if you have not already done so to
like the BURPG facebook page, and follow us on twitter @BURPG.

Additionally, please post about the page, invite your friends and family to
check it out, and spread the word as much as possible. The amount of likes
we have is directly proportional to the views and exposure we get, which is
in turn directly proportional to the amount of money we can raise.

Yours,

-Petar

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/BURocketPropulsionGroup

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/BURPG