[burpg] Emergency All-Hands Meeting, 9pm Tonight (Wednesday)

  • From: Armor Harris <armorharris@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2014 09:25:43 -0500

I would like to get everyone together in the lab tonight at 9pm for an
emergency meeting. If you can't make it, fine, I understand it's last
minute notice.

We have burned through almost all of the funds we have raised so far and
are facing having to stop all work until we get more funding. This is truly
the make it or break it point for the team. If we can get more funding, we
keep going. If we can't, the project is over. We flat out haven't been
trying hard enough to raise money, and now that lack of urgency for raising
money is hitting us in the face.

Armor