[burpg] EPIC Machining Extravaganza Tomorrow!

  • From: Joseph Beaupre <joebeau@xxxxxx>
  • To: burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 20:01:05 -0500

Hey Everyone,

We are going to have a marathon machining session tomorrow in EPIC. It will
start at 8am and basically go straight through until 4pm. Doug is going to
lead most of the work, especially the completion of the holes in the
bulkheads. Since we have a lot of work and need it all to go well, we are
going to call on those of you who know how to already use drill presses and
the like- but if you need a little instruction that can be provided.

Hope to see a lot of you there tomorrow!

--
Joseph M. Beaupre
Boston University