[burpg] ENG Organization Fair- Friday the 18th

  • From: Joseph Beaupre <joebeau@xxxxxx>
  • To: burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 10:38:28 -0400

Hello,

This Friday the 18th is the ENG Student Organization Fair. I had mentioned
this several meetings ago. This is a reminder to those who sighed up that
this is happening.

The signup sheet is below. We already have plenty of people going, but if
you are signed up and can't go now, remove yourself from the list. If you
are interested in attending, put your name in the yellow as a backup. We
really only need 5 people there, though more to help move everything is
nice.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k_z3NSg9QwToIG1mSIGnhkzrbE8-ZOVyHKulXGp2J64/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks,
--