[burpg] Re: Contact Information

  • From: "Kelley, Andrew, Todd" <atkelley@xxxxxx>
  • To: "<burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>" <burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2014 05:28:55 +0000

Oh, I see how it is. All I did was graduate and suddenly my contact info isn't
important anymore. Jerk. Haha. But seriously, if you need to get a hold of me
for whatever reason:

Atkelley@xxxxxx<mailto:Atkelley@xxxxxx>
682-556-2929

----------------------
Drew Kelley
(Sent from iPhone)

On Sep 8, 2014, at 11:12 PM, "Ben Ha" <benha@xxxxxx<mailto:benha@xxxxxx>> wrote:

Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to give everyone our contact information for easy access. Here's
a list of names, numbers, and emails for people to easily reach some of the
returning members of the rocket team. Returning members, please respond to this
email with your name and contact information if you want members to be able to
reach you. I apologize for leaving anyone off of this list.

Armor Harris
armorharris@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:armorharris@xxxxxxxxx>
(503) 896-7596

Mehmet Akbulut
meak@xxxxxx<mailto:meak@xxxxxx>
(857) 600-5943

David Sindel
dsindel@xxxxxx<mailto:dsindel@xxxxxx>
(860) 608-3477

Ben Ha
benha@xxxxxx<mailto:benha@xxxxxx>
(585) 472-3327

Dean De Carli
ddecarli@xxxxxx<mailto:ddecarli@xxxxxx>
(908) 619-3856

Tom Halstead
thalstea@xxxxxx<mailto:thalstea@xxxxxx>
It turns out that I don't have Tom's cell phone number so if he could respond
to this, that would be awesome. Sorry Tom!

I've added you all to the Google Drive so you should install the actual
application on your computer and download the BURPG folder onto your computers
so you have access to the files necessary for your own projects. Please contact
me if you have any questions.

If you have not done so already, try to schedule yourself for a Imagineering
Lab (Tinker Lab) Training Session. Contact Mehmet Akbulut for more information
about that.

Welcome to the team!

--
Benjamin Ha