[burpg] Re: Contact Information

  • From: Mehmet Akbulut <meak@xxxxxx>
  • To: burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2014 01:09:22 -0400

To clarify, there is no signup unless you are an ENG freshman.
If you are an ENG freshman, you are REQUIRED to signup and attend to one of
those trainings as per College of Engineering policy. If you are in this
category, you probably received an e-mail giving you instructions.

Here is our general training schedule at the Imagineering Lab for this
month. ENG freshman have a different schedule that they should have
received. Otherwise, just show up to mine (Thursdays at 9PM) or any other
one. You only need to take the training if you are going to use the
Imagineering Lab resources. (which you probably will do)
Date Time Trainer  Mon 9/1 7pm Ted  Tue 9/2 1pm Jorge  Thu 9/4 9pm Mehmet  Mon
9/8 7pm Ted  Tue 9/9 1pm Jorge  Thu 9/11 9pm Mehmet  Mon 9/15 7pm Ted  Tue
9/16 1pm Jorge  Thu 9/18 9pm Mehmet  Mon 9/22 7pm Ted  Tue 9/23 1pm Jorge  Thu
9/25 9pm Mehmet  Mon 9/29 7pm Ted