[burpg] Composites - Sunday

  • From: Jeremy Pedro <jmpedro@xxxxxx>
  • To: "burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 23:19:39 -0400

Hey Everyone,

Thanks a ton to everyone who helped out finishing the first chamber today.
Great job on the new technique, things went really well and hopefully turn
out just as well.

Heading into the weekend,

We'll be working on the second combustion chamber. This is an all day
affair, so there are times you can sign up for on the sign-up sheet. Just
mark when you can be there. I listed the schedule out on the sign-up sheet
as well.

Hopefully we'll have as many hands Sunday as we did today. Look forward to
seeing you all there.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1623mynYS89cC_4AE8cOsMx3eH6TIb6xwyupCHWkhoVM/edit#gid=985971637

Best,

Jeremy Pedro
Boston University
College of Engineering, 2017
Boston University Rocket Propulsion Group