[burpg] Re: Beginner Resources

  • From: Domenico Dimare <dd2019@xxxxxx>
  • To: burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2015 19:31:17 -0500

Hi,
Could you do me a favor and remove me from this group? It sounds really
interesting but I think I won't be attending any meetings,

Thanks,
Domenico
On Sep 9, 2015 7:28 PM, "Jeremy Pedro" <jmpedro@xxxxxx> wrote:

Hey everyone,

We mentioned at the meeting this past Monday we would send out the links
to some beginner resources. NASA has a lot of good information for anyone
trying to get some good general knowledge on rocketry and even goes into a
decent amount of detail. The link we shared on Monday is here:
https://exploration.grc.nasa.gov/education/rocket/bgmr.html.

Feel free to contact us at any time if you have any questions or want to
discuss something you learned.

Best,

*Jeremy Pedro*
*Boston University Rocket Propulsion Group CFO*
*Boston University AIAA Vice President*