[burpg] BURPG Technical Forum

  • From: Robert Palladino <bvp95@xxxxxx>
  • To: "burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2015 22:02:18 -0400

Hi everyone,

Over the summer we set up a private BURPG forum so that people working on
projects either on their own or in teams can effectively communicate in an
environment dedicated to technical discussion.

If you are working on a project, especially if you are in a group, I
strongly encourage you to join this forum. Traditionally information is
sent out either over email or on Facebook chats, but we have so much going
on right now on the team that neither option is as efficient as dedicated
forums.

You'll have to make an account and be approved by an admin before joining.
Make your name something easy and obvious, such as your first name and last
initial. Nicknames are fine, but please do not be vulgar. Inappropriate
names, avatars or posts will not be tolerated.

Sign up here:
http://burpgrrt.forumotion.com/

This will be a great resource for all of the newcomers to ask questions and
for all of us to collaborate on the many tasks we have going on.

If you have questions, any of us can answer them for you tomorrow at the
Monday meeting.

Thanks,
Bobby