[burpg] Re: Avionics team kick-off Wednesday at 9:30pm in the lab

  • From: Joseph Beaupre <joebeau@xxxxxx>
  • To: burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2015 11:56:49 -0400

The BURPG lab is room B07 of the mechanical engineering building (110
Cummington)

We will put up signs to make it easier to find.

-Joe
On Sep 9, 2015 8:11 AM, "Piergiacomo Cacciamani" <pgm@xxxxxx> wrote:

Dear De Carli,

in which lab the meeting will be?

best regards

Pier

On 09 Sep 2015, at 01:03, Dean De Carli <ddecarli@xxxxxx> wrote:

Hey all you ECE folk!

Tomorrow (Wed 9/9/15) we are going to have our first meeting of the
semester. It is going to be at 9:30pm in the lab. Matt and I will give you
all an intro to our past and current electronic systems and then talk about
our vision for the new avionics and how we plan to get everyone up to speed
and what kind of projects will be available. Like I said yesterday, we have
some smaller projects that are hardware/software oriented to serve as an
intro to electronics and get you up to speed. Don't forget to bring your
computers!

I am going to have a team sign-up tomorrow night for an avionics mailing
list so we don't pollute the freelists. If you really cannot make it and
would like to be part of the avionics team, please email me and let me know
so I can add you. But you should really be present if you want to
participate.

Ad astra,
Dean

--
Dean A. De Carli
Boston University

BU SEDS President
Rocket Propulsion Group Chief Systems Engineer