[burpg] Apparel Payment Tonight

  • From: Ben Ha <benha@xxxxxx>
  • To: "burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 15:51:39 -0500

Ho All,

We will be purchasing the jackets with the full designs on them tonight so
bring your money/debit cards. I have attached a picture of the results in
case you wanted to look at it. The vote has also resulted in the red sling
pack, but we haven't had many people say they actually want to purchase it
yet, so we won't be ordering those tonight.

So, excluding the people that said they would only buy the jacket with the
design, we will be ordering at least 18 jackets tonight. Please bring at
least $27.68 if you would like to buy a jacket with cash. It's fine if you
give us $28, but I don't know if we'll immediately have the change to
accommodate the difference.

If you can't attend the meeting tonight, but would like to purchase a
jacket please respond to this email so we can account for you.

We can swipe debit cards, so it would actually be easiest if you all used a
card rather than cash, but again, it's up to you.

One final unrelated note, if you're a big fan of Ender's Game, prepare to
be disappointed when you go see the movie. I'm still upset over many of the
choices.

Thanks,
Ben Ha

--