[burpg] Altimeters

  • From: "Kelley, Andrew, Todd" <atkelley@xxxxxx>
  • To: "burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 14:37:42 +0000

Hey everyone,
So slight change of plans. I just found out that I have to grade exams for
EC413 today from 12:30-5:30. As a result I won't be able to spend nearly as
much time as I'd like in the lab. I do, however, have solder paste now courtesy
of Tom Nadovich and the Electronics Design Facility. So at 5:30 or so I will be
available for helping people populate their boards. It's likely that I'll do
the heat gun work since it's significantly more dangerous than a soldering iron
and somewhat more challenging (also we're borrowing the heat gun from the
satellite programs so there's that....).

As for the firmware on the altimeters, due to time constraints I'll be doing
that tonight. Unfortunately there just weren't enough hours before the launch
for me to teach everyone how it's done but we can discuss it next week.

If you're going to be working on an altimeter, see you this evening. If not,
see ya in the morning!

Drew Kelley
Boston University
Computer Engineering '14