[burpg] 9/28 Meeting Notes

  • From: Joseph Beaupre <joebeau@xxxxxx>
  • To: burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 12:04:04 -0400

Hey Everyone,

Please see the ​​Power Point for specific project updates. Here are some
things not mentioned in the Power Point:

- The link to the list of companies we want to contact. For now, feel
free to add any companies you can think of:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1v4QCXD6svlrCEG3VwEizcEkDjsBbT3dIvf20Fg0TIis/edit?usp=sharing

- We will update the email form for cold contacting these companies. I
will let you know once that is ready to go. Then, feel free to start
picking companies off the list to contact. If you have a company from last
year, please re-contact them once the email form is ready.
- Here is the link to the internship interest list. Add your name if you
would be interested in applying to any of the companies listed, and check
off the box for that company. We don't necessarily have contacts like
SpaceX for all of them, but it is a nice metric to have. Feel free to add
companies you think others should consider.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SX9MqHrdd5SzD1VZdKxHBdZMDl-1Z5zJQ-iAyUXY1CE/edit?usp=sharing

- Next lecture is on CAD on Thursday, October 1st- Look for a
confirmation email a little later
- If you are responsible for any GSE components, please make a PO as
outlined in the email I sent to you guys earlier this week.

--
Joseph M. Beaupre
Boston University

ActionItems_09_28_2015.pptx