[burpg] Re: 9/21 Meeting Notes

  • From: Joseph Beaupre <joebeau@xxxxxx>
  • To: burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 01:33:24 -0400

To anyone else who may be wondering-You can go separately if you want.
Taking the T might actually be as long since you have to travel all the way
to Part St to get to the red line. I would guess it's between 30 and 40
minutes on the T. The walk is exactly the same.
On Sep 22, 2015 1:23 AM, <dancho@xxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,

I want to go to the SpaceX info session tomorrow, but I have a lecture from
5-6:20. Would it be possible if I take the red line to MIT and meet the
group there?

Thanks,
Dancho Ivanov

On Sep 21, 2015, at 10:37 PM, Joseph Beaupre <joebeau@xxxxxx> wrote:

Hey Rocket Nerds (in a nice way),

Here are some important things covered in the meeting:

--------------------
The SpaceX info session is tomorrow at 7pm. We are going to meet in the lab
at 6, and leave no later than 6:20 to head to MIT. See the attached flyer
for more info. It's a 2 mile walk, so dress appropriately; on the nicer
side of business casual or better. (SpaceX's normal dress code is t-shirts
and jeans...) Please also bring a paper copy of your resume and other
materials.
Please fill out the attendance sheet below if you would like to attend
(just so I know who to expect):
*SpaceX Signup Sheet*
<https://docs.google.com/a/bu.edu/spreadsheets/d/17wUO1JOFH61yXQ50eoR79s7GvSCzUatOHpiLjSM92WA/edit?usp=sharing>
If you are going just because you are curious, then you should not have to
sign up online. If you are going to make this a recruitment opportunity,
make sure to...
create a profile:
*Create and submit a profile
<http://email.recsolu.com/wf/click?upn=QqRYjy-2B-2Bd74LKI5hWJhDdhire9EUlMBIGOCiZ9QyOrC2tqWuGwM92qIy-2FDrKWshY4tLn5oF22aPRhomAaRd8SdJmJhWoC2wngMp83UWfqJU-3D_OLfa7I4aweHaEAGsEOGt6pq8PQwVxAE0P3tGfJWiUzve1Hv1Qy2xEGC4atIhDboDZ88Pm9LMgco4ycb5tIMgm-2FcJbMjZMbCGKRZTdv5g9CJquw-2BpHRbVHAUBtrrMUcCM4jSeFXnrIUrT6dJwEV5eBRk-2FDxxz6zxWpRS7XToSwsyIU5funscr6VZIJDGoIeMy7EqyBG4J3liPLJcSCJkTmMwhmJxCHx3nT6of7Aplfrw-3D>*
and apply online:
*spacex.com/careers
<http://email.recsolu.com/wf/click?upn=3pRI26KtL6-2FeRtOxxCB6gganJFa339nFADunDtI9f5mjN8EcO1j-2BhWWQMuOuFfKY_OLfa7I4aweHaEAGsEOGt6pq8PQwVxAE0P3tGfJWiUzve1Hv1Qy2xEGC4atIhDboDZ88Pm9LMgco4ycb5tIMgmytvHQxELREi7WBuXuZHBDxeS5k-2FFDoK21FoSG-2BfAHSryvhSipRWu5GPHIlJhgLtWIicyshcW7xb-2F-2FPPbgvOe1m-2BR-2BU-2BFexsyG00FL1Es1NdylE9aEH3cLBVG2-2FYGVZKo7PMgng8LxLSjTZGyIbQ1nY-3D>*

--------------------
Attached below there are also the power point slides used at the meeting
tonight for reference. To sign up for any projects, please use the link
below (also sent our by Jeremy before the meeting)
https://docs.google.com/a/bu.edu/forms/d/1sW7iqi6eQKt90AdOiPoN588mE_YfvOM9Jy7GMJdveXs/viewform

--------------------
Thursday (9/24) at 8pm is the Rocket History lecture by Ben Bax. Room is
TBD, but will likely be in PHO 203/205

Thanks!
--
Joseph M. Beaupre
Boston University

​​​
ActionItems_09_21_2015.pptx
<https://drive.google.com/a/bu.edu/file/d/0ByPWp6nSnt8zdThwZDhUM1JhUUk/view?usp=drive_web>
​​
JOINT BOSTONCAMBRIDGE Fall15 InfoSession Flyer_...
<https://drive.google.com/a/bu.edu/file/d/0B5s-cAgMAxu8cURQX0stQXpkeVk/view?usp=drive_web>