[bulug] Re: Went to the MS event. Also, more LUG activites.

  • From: "Likai Liu" <furbulug@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bulug-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 20:57:18 -0400

I didn't end up going to the Microsoft event. I don't think it would
be fun to be just by myself.

About movie night: I just bought the DVD for Revolution OS from
Amazon. I'll let you guys know when it arrives, and I'll reserve a
room at MCS to show it.

About gaming: there is no need for dedicated LUG hardware. As long as
the game has a Linux server, I could run it on my office machine
(which is a Pentium 4, should be enough) and play the game on my
laptop. Just coordinate a time to play because I don't want to run it
24/7.

liulk
_________