[bulug] Re: Ubuntu Installation

  • From: tt@xxxxxx
  • To: grover323@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 15:59:50 -0400

Lauren:

I'm the "faculty sponsor" of the BU Linux User Group. Congratulations for
judiciously inquiring about something that may open a big window (no puns
intended) in front of your eyes. You are welcome to stop by my office for a few
moments for suggestions (if you want to be sure I'm there, let me know first).
Best,
                                                Tom Toffoli