[bulug] Re: Matlab

  • From: Pamela Andrews <pandrews@xxxxxx>
  • To: bulug-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 13:32:35 -0400 (EDT)

It's supplementary.  The good about it is that it will have a number of
programs that just aren't current on the regular acs cluster: mathematica,
matlab, splus, sas.  And yes, it's running BU Linux.  Right now it's
running with modules that automatically include people in certain SECURITY
groups (defined as narrowly as by classroom or as widely as by
department), but the plan is to let anyone with an ACS account into the
machine (in the near future).  Pam

_________