[bulug] Re: Installfest for Hardy Heron?

  • From: "phil kurs" <prkurs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bulug-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 21:03:46 -0400

I'll be bringing a shuttle pc that I've been meaning to hand over (I got it
as a donation to bulug from the Systems and Technology Office at BU Law
where I work) for a while now so you can install it on that if you like. But
I don't have a screen for it yet (I'll try to get one by thursday, but no
promises) so you'd need to hook it up to a projector.

Phil