[bulug] Re: Call for Officers: 2009-2010. Friends of Tux Needed!

  • From: Ryan Mullen <rmullen@xxxxxx>
  • To: "bulug-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bulug-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 19:27:50 -0400 (EDT)

Hi list,

Thanks to everybody who volunteered - it's much appreciated. We have our paperwork submitted and I'm happy to introduce the new executive board members for next year:

Howell Martinez - Vice President
Shaun Mahal - Treasurer
Robert McGowan - Secretary

Though the official e-board positions have been filled, remember - Linux is a community project and as such, as community members, you all can make a difference with the BU LUG. Your thoughts, comments, and suggestions are always welcome.

See everyone next year and have a relaxing summer.

Ryan
_________