[bulug] Another Digital Rights Event

  • From: Ryan Mullen <rmullen@xxxxxx>
  • To: bulug-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 00:23:27 -0400 (EDT)

Hello all,

On the eve of our install party I received word that BU will host another Digital Rights Forum. I went to the first one with the two RIAA reps and I was very glad I went.

The event will be held on Monday, April 28, at 7:00PM in PHO206. No RIAA reps at this one, but we will instead have an EFF rep, two BU CS professors, a student accused by the RIAA, and Jim Stone. Facebook event memo can be found at http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=12708886655 .

If you're interested in this stuff, check it out.

See you guys tomorrow,
Ryan
_________