"The Point & Figure Method of Anticipating Stock Price Movement"

  • From: "Bull's-Eye Broker Customers" <customers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bullseyebroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 03:53:25 -0600

Dear Point and Figure speculator,

we're proud to publish the book "The Point & Figure Method of Anticipating
Stock Price Movement" by Victor De Villiers and Owen Taylor

The price of the printed copy of the book is now only $37, and it includes
both volumes!

To order, please visit this secure link:
https://www.iportis.com/orderform.php?pid=5b2p5v2jijidez9vux7x
Your order will be handled by our partner iPortis.

Not only do we now offer this book cheaper than ever - at only $37! It
also includes both the first volume and the second volume - Advanced
Theory and Practice of the Point and Figure Method!

We are even giving away the first volume as a sample for free at
http://book.pointandfigure.com.

The book is printed in very high quality with large high quality charts
and illustrations, this is a must-have in a Point and Figure investor's or
trader's bookshelf.

To order, please visit this secure link:
https://www.iportis.com/orderform.php?pid=5b2p5v2jijidez9vux7x
Your order will be handled by our partner iPortis.

Here's the book description:

This classic stock market book is a true "must-have" in any investor's or
trader's library. This book will teach you one of the most simple, yet
still one of the most profitable methods of investing and trading in
stocks, commodities or currencies.

Every investor dreams of knowing when to enter and exit the market at the
best points in time to gain consistent and high profits.

One of the true advantages of the Point and Figure method are the clear
entry and exit signals. There is no need to judge whether it is the right
time to enter the market or not. Likewise the investor or trader will
always know the exact time to exit the market with profits.

The method is very suitable for identifying support and resistance levels
- one of the keys to successful investing and trading. Equipped with the
power of the Point and Figure method the investor or trader has a clear
picture of the forces of supply and demand. These are the forces that
determine the price movements. With information about the forces of supply
and demand, the investor or trader can correctly anticipate stock price
movements and be positioned correctly for great gains!

The Point and Figure method is so simple to put into practice that there
is no question why it has stood the test of time, and why it has been
proven profitable again and again for over a century.

The Point and Figure method is as valid today as it was one century ago.
The law of supply and demand is a universal law, and it will never change.
When demand overcomes supply, the prices will rise. When supply overcomes
demand, the prices will fall. Learn how to identify the forces of supply
and demand using the Point and Figure method and you will hold the key to
consistent stock market profits.

To order, please visit this secure link:
https://www.iportis.com/orderform.php?pid=5b2p5v2jijidez9vux7x
Your order will be handled by our partner iPortis.

Best regards,

Archer Analysis
http://www.pointandfigure.com