[bulgarianlibertariansociety] Liberty in Sofia continues...

  • From: Stoyan Panchev <spanchev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bulgarianlibertariansociety@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 18:19:38 +0200

Dear friends of Liberty,

You receive this e-mail as a consequence of your attendance of the First
European Students for Liberty Conference in Bulgaria. You have been added
to our mailing list, which will be used for further dissemination of
information from our organization about lectures, events and opportunities
for acquiring knowledge about libertarianism. (Should you like to
unsubscribe from our list, please contact the list administrator at
adrian.nikolov13@xxxxxxxx ).

We are happy to inform you of our next event, which is directed to the
neophytes in the field of libertarianism. We will discuss topics like
central banking, the role of police and judicial system in an anarchic
society, intellectual property, the link between property rights, personal
responsibility and environmentalism and many other topics with. The event
will take place on November 26th 2013 at 19:00 on 73 Knyaz Boris Street,
Sofia and will be conducted in Bulgarian language.

Here’s is a link to the Facebook event:
https://www.facebook.com/events/438162192972250/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming

If you have any further questions, please direct them to
spanchev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or adrian.nikolov13@xxxxxxxxx.

Sincerely and for Liberty,

Stoyan Panchev
ESFL Executive Board Member and Regional Director for CEE