[budcinfo] enquiry from website

  • From: "Jenny Hubbard" <jenny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <budcinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 12:43:32 +0100

From: "David Biginton" <dmarc-noreply-outsider@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted
sender "d.biginton" for DMARC)

Subject: membership and training

Message Body:

Good morning,

I have a couple of questions I was hoping you could assist me with.

I am local, Epsom, and would like to get back into diving.

I qualified back in 1999 with the BSAC club diver qualification and enjoyed
a good few years of diving.

my last dive was about 6 years ago after a few years away from it.

I was quite rusty!

I'd like to get back into it and was wondering what the cost would be and
whether my qualification would still be valid with BSAC.

I still have my qualification book and dive logs from my initial training if
that helps.

thanks for your time

Dave

--

This e-mail was sent from a contact form on the BUDC website

(http://www.banstead-divers.co.uk)

Jenny

Jenny Hubbard

Email: <mailto:jenny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> jenny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx