[budcinfo] custom divers weekend

  • From: james <sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: budcinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 13:56:19 +0000

From: james <sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: custom divers weekend

Message Body:
hello all, just wanted to let you know we are having a custom divers show this
weekend at divers cove in Godstone, we will have a range of kit there to look
at from singles though to twins, also the viz at the cove is about 12m so why
not get the club down for a dive,
we are also doing 10% off servicing and 20% off orders and stock at amphibian
sports and under pressure at diver cove godstone  hope to see some of you there
   safe diving james

--
This e-mail was sent from a contact form on the BUDC website
(http://www.banstead-divers.co.uk)